xtrose Multi News is the news app that covers all your wishes in the news area.
Do you use multiple news areas in your web application? Then xtrose Multi News offers the best solution for you.
xtrose Multi News is a multidimensional news application. A news application for many different news pages and all languages.
The app can be added to multiple URI's and the news can be assigned to each URI. This gives you easy management and all your news are under control.
Make your web application interesting and let your users participate.
Your users can write comments about your news and reply to comments.
For news, comments and replies, users can submit various likes-me interactions.
Easily design your custom design for news, comments, and answers through the Administrator Settings app. Here you can customize everything in your personal bootstrap colors.
The app offers a lot of settings. Customize the app to fit your web application.
- The multidimensional news app allows you to generate news in multiple languages.
- The news can be assigned to up to three URI's. If the app is used in an unassigned URI, then all news is output.
- The app has an advanced like-me function, a comment function and a response function.
- In the admin area, all news, comments and answers can be managed clearly.
- With the widget you always have all the important information on your admin home page in view.
- The app is a responsive container app. This allows the size to be perfectly configured for all devices in the APPNETOS admin area.
- With the extremely many settings, the color can be adjusted for each area with the bootstrap colors used.
- Colors fully configurable via the administrator area
- Administrator area in 6 languages. English, german, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian
- Multiple installation and configuration possible
- Free for non-commercial projects
- Customize colors and settings in the App Administrator settings
- Place app in different URI's
- SELECT URI's in the Administrator Settings app
- Write news
- Assign news to one or more URI's
- If the app is not assigned to URI, it will appear on all URI's